Saturday 5 May 2007

What have I bought now?

It was my birthday a few weeks ago and I was given some money by a friend. I wanted to buy something special that I could turn round and say when asked ".... bought me this for my birthday" plus I knew the money would just dwindle away in my account on the odd yarn here and there etc... and wouldn't have anything to show for the money so after days of uming and ahing I plunged yesterday.....

Here are some photos to keep you guessing what I bought......



The Trellis scarf is finished & blocked and am really pleased with but pictures tomorrow....

I also dyed the yarn for the Swallowtail and that is wound into a ball and ready to go, in fact I'm off to start that now....




1 comment:

Hellbelle said...

Beautiful F.O.s, looking forward to seeing your handdyed yarn and Swallowtail.