Sunday 6 May 2007

Trellis Scarf

Here you are as promised photo's of the finished scarf... I would definitely do this one again it's very simple but very effective.......

Whilst blocking

Close up of pattern


My attempts at artistic photography!!!!

Draped pver the Ceanthus bush & Montana Clematis....




I have also started my Swallowtail from Fall 2006 of IK. I have dyed the yarn myself. While I like the colours I don't think it works well for lace, so when the shawl is finished I will over-dye it with pink to give different shades of pink.......




3 comments:

Knitelly said...

The scarf has blocked beautfully, and I really love the colour. What a lovely present.

Hellbelle said...

Love your Trellis, esp the colour, it is really pretty and elegant.

Anonymous said...

Lovely scarf Ann
Love your buffalo wool shawl too.

Tanya x