Monday 21 May 2007

Ribbit... Ribbit...

One Kermit sock is complete and have cast on for the 2nd so there is hope for BIL getting his socks for the 6th June, not that I feel he really deserves them still... All I can say is it's just as well they're too large for me or they wouldn't be going anywhere!!!



Done a little more on the Swallowtail shawl and managed a whole 20 rows on the VLT shawl yesterday. I've got a little more enthusiastic about it again, so I think I shall do some more this afternoon, well it's my day off after all!!!

3 comments:

kathryn said...

I really really love that colour! Could you dye it like that deliberately?

Hellbelle said...

They are great socks. Maybe he'll be so impressed and feel a bit guilty, you might get an extra nice Christmas present from him ;)

LittleBerry said...

The bright green is straight 'lime green' onto the white and the mossy green is just over the egg yolk yellow stripe. You could always try dying some yarn in a bright yellow, fixing and then overdying with the lime green, the yarn will affect the colour too so it's always worth a try!!!!