Thursday 17 May 2007

Heartland Shawl by Evelyn A Clark

Here you go finally photos of my birthday gift I treated myself to... It's the Heartland Shawl Kit designed by Evelyn A Clark for the first Wild Fibers Magazine with which she won 1st prize. The yarn is American Buffalo 2ply yarn (100%) which I purchased from Sharon (who couldn't have been more helpful) at Loom n Essence.






I'm really looking forward to doing this shawl. I love Evelyn Clark's designs, she's one talented lady. The yarn is soooo soft and a beautiful chocolate brown colour. The pattern is called "Bison Tracks Lace" meant to symbolize the Bison tracks and the edging is called "River of Life"

1 comment:

Linda said...

That looks so lovely, it is a super pattern and the yarn is so beautifully packaged. I bet it is soft!