Friday 23 March 2007

Excitement

Due to a very kind Angel Yarns forum member Kryptonite Kay in Canada this arrived yesterday morning.....


















I have been desperate to try these Knit Picks classic circs and Options, so when Kay offered to forward them on I nearly bit her hand off.... I was like a little child, feeling how smooth they are, and how pointy the tips are, they are going to be very very nice to knit lace with.... I spent last night playing with them not with any yarn you understand just testing the screwing mechanism and explaining to DH what all the bits did....

I opted for some classic circs, the 3.25mm is for my VLT KAL to be started at Easter, the other two are for knitting socks.... then before I commited to buying a full Options set I bought some tips and cords to try out....

No comments: