Tuesday 12 June 2007

In brief....

Busy weekend so little time for knitting and TBH just a bit too tired to even pick up the needles....

As I was out both Saturday & Monday all day and Sunday was taken up with gardening, trip to the garden centre & dog walking I decided it wasn't worth doing the VLT so when I did pick up the needles it was to do my 'other' lace project....

The only other productive knitting related exercise this weekend was to dye my white Jaggerspun laceweight Zephyr for the Pink Lemon Twist Mystery stole 3. I dyed it shades of apricot, so despite slight variations in the colour it was actually all dyed with one mix of dye in one go... I am rather pleased with it as the colour in my mind fits with the 'theme' of the KAL but is a colour I prefer.... I also ordered my beads from
e-beads colour TCR166. I ordered 3 packets as these only come in 10g and the author suggests 1oz



2 comments:

Hellbelle said...

That is really pretty. I really must try my hand at dyeing soon :)

feltboots said...

Wow, great colour and love the sheen the Zephyr has. Look forward to seeing that take shape :)