Friday 20 July 2007

Mmmm Decsion time....

I completed another repeat last night...



I quite like the lozenges sat on top of each other. The other option is to add rows in between the lozenge pattern repeats and perhaps put another motif in, but I think it might make it too busy.

The motif on it's own keeps your interest whilst knitting without being too intense if you follow me, so perhaps time to leave it alone an think about a suitable border.....

All comments gratefully appreciated.....

3 comments:

fleegle said...

It might be more interesting if you offset them so they "nest," but it's lovely as-is. Sacred Webs! Harry is thrilled!

LittleBerry said...

Mmmm that's a thought Fleegle I might give that a try later with the next repeat... be brave Ann work out what to do ith the half motifs!!!!!

gilraen said...

It looks lovely, I'm really envious of your obvious lace skill. :)