Wednesday 26 December 2007

Just made it....

my last knitted gift for Christmas, which was finished last night in readiness for the recipient tomorrow :o)


I now 'officially' have nothing on the needles at this point in time.... but that will be remedied very shortly by casting on some Lornas Laces "Black Purl" Shepherd sock (which was part of last years Christmas present from DH) for me!!!! I have deicded the next 3 pairs of socks at least are for me!!!

I will also be casting on the Heartland Shawl by Evelyn Clark with my Buffalo yarn which was a birthday gift from my friend back in April.... It looks so soft and warm and think it will be a quick knit as the yarn is quite thick... but I want to re-type the charts before I start with more familiar symbols.

I had some lovely knitted/fibrey gifts yesterday including hand-dyed roving, a lovely lacey scarf and some lacey socks as well as Knitty calendar and 2 stitch markers. I'll take some photos in the next few days...

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday and the festive season is still with you, I certainly did...

No comments: